Educational psychology is concerned with how students learn and develop, often focusing on subgroups such as gifted children and those subject to specific disabilities.
We conduct assessments at our offices in Oranmore, in schools or at other pre-agree locations. These assessments help to identify a student's particular learning style which makes it easier to support the student's educational and psychological development and enable us to provide solutions to learning, behavioural and inter-personal issues.
Psycho-educational assessments play a very important role in:
- General Learning Difficulties
- Speech and Language Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder/ Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADD/ADHD)
- Emotional and Behavioural Issues
- Non-verbal learning difficulties
- Concentrational and motivational issues
Browse our site or contact us for more information.